Sign in to follow this  
Mason

Economy Reset

Server Restart?  

29 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should we have an Economy reset? This means that you will lose all money and cars but keep Factions and properties.

• Yes
    • No

Staff

We would appreciate if you give us your opinion on an Economy Reset as it would help us out if we knew what our community wanted to do. Thank you all!

Donator

Just to give my personal opinion, i do think a economy reset would be a good idea as it means everyone would be grinding for money so factions would become more popular, everyone would be doing drugs which gives police more to do, so overall it would give everyone something to do. I'm also very aware of people having cars/money given to them for what ever reason, i was also one of them since i received a Jugular for free but it helped me so much as i was able to profit of it, however people with all these cars who horde them is also kinda ruining the economy as well since no one is selling cars to make money since they have so much already & auto imports is rarely open.

I'm very 50/50 with this because i've worked very hard to afford the car that i have and spent weeks selling drugs and delivering parcels to pay for alot of stuff so it would be very annoying for a new player like me to be reset, however there is benefits with the reset so i'm neutral with this.

I hope my opinion helps and i'm assuming money/cars will be reset if i'm not mistaken.

Staff

I think resetting the economy is a bad idea. 

People stay with the community because they like to enjoy the fruits of their labour. It requires a lot of grinding to unlock the higher end content and resetting the economy will in my opinion cause many players to leave and start over again with a different community. 

I agree that there is a lot of money in the city, but instead of punishing our loyal players with a reset, it would be better to just introduce more money sinks into the game (feel free to think of some) and possibly force the police to be more strict with impounding cars of rich players. 

• Like 3

Staff

Fully agree with Turner here, all that is gonna change is everyone will be grinding and nothing else. Haazey I am often open feel free to stop and check out the cars at my dealership.

• Like 1

If it resets im lossing all shit and i would probaly not be happy to work again lol, the amount of hours i was lumberjacking before makes me sick.

I'm okay with a economy reset but I think it will also count for vehicles en thats where i'm not happy with I worked / played really long time to finnaly get my Tesla model S really long and this will mean it has all been for nothing 😕