Sign in to follow this  
Mason

Community Meeting

Staff

Hello everyone,

Me and Lamb are planning a community meeting over the next weekend, Can you all please respond with the best date and time for you to attend the meeting. We would like the most amount of people to attend as possible as all suggestions and opinions will be welcome. We hope that we can find a date that everyone can attend.

The date for the meeting will be published Here when we have read through all of your responses.

Thank you for reading and commenting and we hope that we will see you all at the meeting soon!

• Like 3

Would love to stop by and see all of you, but i live in germany and started working again 😕

But nice thing to see that this is happening still! Have fun!! 

Staff

I would say 6 PM UK on any day 

Staff

Amazing suggestion. I wanted to get in touch with someone about the need for a community meeting, but I completely missed this post.  Great work Lamb and Mason. I would say do it this weekend at 18.00 or 19.00. Alternatively I could help you set up a google form and we could collect the optimal times that way (same as we do for the police academies).