Laethys

LSL EMS Application [ John McManus]

• Name
    John McManus

• Have you ever been arrested/Convicted of a felony? if so explain 
    For the time being, I have not been in touch with any police officer nor have I ever been convicted of a felony.

0qxhG72.png

• 2.1) Employment History
  •        

Company Name:  Chuck n Go

Length of Employment:   5 days

Title:  Woodchuck

Job Duties:  Chopping wood, dropping it to the city so that it can be made into paper amongst other things.

Reason for Leaving:   To much repitition, looking for another challenge in life. 

GB8RSQc.png

Why do you Want to join the LSL EMS 

When I was younger, I saw a women being hit by a car. Since there was noone around to help I decided to administer first aid. The paramedic told me afterwards that If I wasn't there that day, the woman would have probably died. This moment had a big impact on my life and influenced further decisions about what I wanted to do and achieve. It is clear now that I want to help the people of Los Santos. In my opinion they deserve the best treatment there is and I hope I can be the one to give them this. I finally made the decision to apply for the EMS trainee program after being mugged on the street. I called the EMS but noone showed up. Luckily I survived, but I hope by applying as an EMS these things won't happen to other people in the future. The city needs competent EMS members to help the people of LS. Thank you for considering my application and I hope for a positive response.

What do you Feel is your Strength 

I'm very responsible and I consider myself to be pretty good in speaking English. I have also lived in Los Santos for a few years now and I know the city like the back of my hand.

What is your biggest Weakness

One of my biggest weaknesses is trying to help people to much. Even when the patient seem fine at first, I still feel obligated to stay with them and monitor them to make sure they are really OK.

What do you bring to LSL EMS

As of late, the EMS has had a shortage of personnel. I will try to fill this gap by taking as many shifts as I possibly can. I'm very good with people and I will try to ensure that every single patient will get proper treatment.

UcCzc1d.png

Forum Name
  Do you have any major Admin Notes that you are aware of?

No, I do not.

How long have you been a member of the server { rough guess is fine}

I joined the server a year ago but I started playing again about 3 weeks ago.

Are you apart of any faction on alternative character{s} 

No

Please provide any Roleplay or IRL experience that you have aquired that may benefit the LSL EMS 

I play some other Roleplay games (VrChat, Gmod, Gta San Andreas, WoW Rp server) so I know my way around Rp scenarios.

I try to initiate serious Roleplay and at the same time try to make it fun for all parties involved.

Player Information 

First Name Jordan
  Gender Male
  Age 20
  Time Zone  GMT+1
  Do you have a working Mic? Yes
  Do you have Discord/ Teamspeak  Both 
Do you currently play on any other GTA RP servers and are you in any factions there?  No