Sign in to follow this  
Elliebe

Self-promo!

Staff

This is the place to tell us about you and your stream! Post a link and tell us about you, What can we expect to see? What do you play? Are you focused on viewer interaction or are you a pro CS:GO player who wants to share there game play and killer wins?

please only post once! This is not a going live feed! This is like a phone book (If you know what that is). This is for people to look through when looking for a new streams to watch as well as network.

If your unsure how to post please see the example below!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi I'm Ellie and Im a variety streamer on Twitch! I mostly stream GTARP and Sea Of Thieves as well as other games ( It depends how I feel on the day really). I try to focus a lot on my interacting with those watching my stream and involve them in some way. when I'm not streaming I can be found on social media or in discord! 

www.twitch.tv/elliebe

Staff

hey ill just follow the lead then!

Hi im HemeraNyx and i stream a big variety of games going up to fps games like csgo or R6. but i stream GTAVRP and LoL aswell even VR you can see me play!. Im always just trying to have fun with all of you come stop by and say hi!

• Love 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this