So its nice to see the server picking up again and i must say im enoying it. However, i have to disagree with the economy reset (although its happening) as people has spent alot of time t get where they are. I can understand why there is one as everyone is so rich. However, i have to slighty disagree with donators get a car and get an advantage, basically guranteed to get rich. I feel everyone starts fresh, donors get nothing like the others. 

Id also like to say something about the police; i feel the rule "breach if theres no hostage" is not RP as in a real bank cops wouldnt breach only because theres no hostage.

As for ems, its all fine but  the "do not resuscitate" list is a bad thing as again were here to help people not watch them die.

Thanks!

Developer

hey cube, thanks for giving your thoughts

i do understand there is some disagreement with the reset, however it is really needed and honestly i do believe it will be worth it in the end. 
while i do understand the thoughts on the donors getting there cars back, i offered a solution for that.  i suggested that Donors who are getting there cars back ( i have one myself ) be given there car at the cost of $1 so they can not sell it for money

Im not on the police force, however it is quite real to breach if theres no hostage that is something that can and does occur in the USA where this RP is based

as for the DNR list. it takes alot to be put on it, sometimes in life people are DNR that does happen its a sad thing but its still a thing that happens

That's a great solution! I'm not sure if they are given in game cash aswell but nevermind. I respect the reset idea and people do have MILLIONS in the bank but they worked hard for it. I'm not going to take it any further as it is what it is and have to deal with it.

I've never heard that cops breach if theres no hostage but I will take your words for granted.

However, I'm still completely against DNR as I think it ruins RP for everyone on it and cant RP with ems. 

Thanks

Donator

I just wanna say that i think its stupid that some people donated in order to get rewards and in the next 2 months they lose everything and im sure that im not the only one feeling bad about this

Staff

Donators cannot sell there cars if they do they will lose the money and lose the car or cars.

They gain no advantage as they will have no money. They will still need to do the jobs to earn the money. This applies to everyone !! Owners and all the staff team are bound by the same rule.

Same rule applies to property. You will not be able to sell property (that you own) after the reset, not that anyone will have any money to buy properties anyway.

One off cars and faction cars that people own and or factions have will be reserved and they will have to buy them again. (exception are Donator owned cars). 

This puts everyone on the same level.  

DEATHRATE Donators keep there cars after reset they will be given back. You also keep queue priority. DO NOT start untrue rumours, thank you

Thanks Kam

Developer

Not being funny boys, the whole reason why they allowed donators to receive all their stuff after the reset is a BIG reason to get you to donate, was for me anyway.

On 1/28/2020 at 4:30 PM, Kamakazee said:

Donators cannot sell there cars if they do they will lose the money and lose the car or cars.

They gain no advantage as they will have no money. They will still need to do the jobs to earn the money. This applies to everyone !! Owners and all the staff team are bound by the same rule.

Same rule applies to property. You will not be able to sell property (that you own) after the reset, not that anyone will have any money to buy properties anyway.

One off cars and faction cars that people own and or factions have will be reserved and they will have to buy them again. (exception are Donator owned cars). 

This puts everyone on the same level.  

DEATHRATE Donators keep there cars after reset they will be given back. You also keep queue priority. DO NOT start untrue rumours, thank you

Thanks Kam

Hey kam I only just saw this and that is great idea to put in for the Donars. You have changed my mind about them getting an advantage. Thanks.