User
TOPICS / REPLIES
5 / 10
LAST SEEN
8 hours ago
1 week ago  (2019-01-06 14:18:19)
  • Edit history
Hello!

Lately i have been really confused , is the Weed farm then a green zone or not?
As EMS we do get calls from there and everytime i arrive there , the rules are different.
Could someone (staff member) please explain it to me?

Regards,
GWZera; LSL member

Jack Snow - terrorist/criminal
Clay Lorney -
Frank Seaweed - Training Development Officer of Emergency Medical Services
Youp038
RANK
Administrator
TOPICS / REPLIES
0 / 8
LAST SEEN
8 hours ago
1 week ago  (2019-01-06 22:51:27)
Hello,
The weed farm is not a green zone. The only green zone we have is legion.

Regards,

QA Officer
Walt Whitman - Constanza underboss
Ralph Robertson - LSPD
3.png

warboyo
RANK
User
TOPICS / REPLIES
3 / 8
LAST SEEN
2 days ago
1 week ago  (2019-01-07 19:35:38)
  • Edit history
Hello!

Lately i have been really confused , is the Weed farm then a green zone or not?
As EMS we do get calls from there and everytime i arrive there , the rules are different.
Could someone (staff member) please explain it to me?

Regards,
GWZera; LSL member
GWZera

I hear you on this one.

We did a hold up there and police and EMS turned up. One of the police was an admin and he warned us all (as in a warning) that the weed farm was NOT a place to do crime in the form as shooting and hold ups and if it continued he would remove it from the server/put it back to faction controlled. He told us that we can commit crime on the dirt road leading to the weed farm but not in or outside it.

I then had another run in there when i turned up to the end of a shoot out and again police and EMS were there and so to was an admin but not the same as the one before. This admin proceeded to tell us that crime was allowed at weed but not inside.

Camping the weed is also apart of this confusion as 1 admin says no and the other says yes.

Personally i don't know if there should or shouldn't be a rule about crime at the weed, we are there after all for illegal activity but at the end of the day there is nothing stopping anyone in a large enough gang from controlling the area?

I think what is needed is some rules in writing here on the site as there seems to be none. I hope you can understand our confusion here when different admins are telling us different rules.
Mikeeyhz
RANK
Community Director
TITLE
Director of Quality Services
TOPICS / REPLIES
11 / 68
LAST SEEN
7 hours ago
1 week ago  (2019-01-07 20:54:54)
The weed farm is not a safezone. Crime can still occur and police will stil respond to it and act like in any other area. The difference with the weedfarm is that police will not be allowed to camp the outside just to catch people for weed. Also police will not just arrest people for just being there or something like that.

Inside is a bit tricky - but since EMS can not enter I would say that you keep it fair and square inside, and take arguments outside.

Mikeeyhz | Director of Quality Services
Sign in or Register to post...