MzzteryRose
RANK
Junior Moderator
TOPICS / REPLIES
4 / 19
LAST SEEN
3 days ago
2 weeks ago  (2018-12-02 18:17:08)
weed is a popular thing for new people to go to, and of course its one of the first things people head to when they join a new server...
i propose we remove the symbol for weed. and make people have to RP to find it.
kinda like hard drugs have RP to get it, they have to RP to find its location, now of course anyone can still get in and that doesnt change... just remove the marker so force that rp to occur.

just a thought i was having

1514666.png Every Rose Has Its Thorns, But With The Pain Of Touching One So Beautiful Comes A Smile and Love 1514666.png
ibble_dibble_no6
RANK
Senior Administrator
TOPICS / REPLIES
1 / 19
LAST SEEN
21 minutes ago
2 weeks ago  (2018-12-03 14:56:26)
if this happens i can foresee the staff saying "findout in RP" alot more in OOC. lol
XoneFobic
RANK
Community Director
TITLE
Director of Development
TOPICS / REPLIES
35 / 51
LAST SEEN
2 hours ago
2 weeks ago  (2018-12-03 18:52:52)
I agree, but then again. I do think that with most markers.
Have only the public or service locations show as markers, everything else. Figure it out.

Obey and Survive

[Leo da Vince | Architect]
[Dion -Nomad- Ignus | Advanced Flight Instructor (SWAT) @ T and D Flight Services | Ex Black-Ops | Ghost]
[Xavier Mayson | EMT PMD]
[Danny Bland | FIB Special Agent in charge | SWAT | ASU]
[Carter Newhall | Rogue Agent | Division Racing]
MzzteryRose
RANK
Junior Moderator
TOPICS / REPLIES
4 / 19
LAST SEEN
3 days ago
2 weeks ago  (2018-12-04 12:04:44)
  • Edit history
or maybe even a plugin where you have to "find" the location to unlock it on your map think of skryim or things of that nature

1514666.png Every Rose Has Its Thorns, But With The Pain Of Touching One So Beautiful Comes A Smile and Love 1514666.png
XoneFobic
RANK
Community Director
TITLE
Director of Development
TOPICS / REPLIES
35 / 51
LAST SEEN
2 hours ago
2 weeks ago  (2018-12-04 12:33:55)
Not possible in the current system, but it's something I will put on the list to make possible.
Had similar ideas for other parts of the coding, so adding it to this would make sense.
Good idea

Obey and Survive

[Leo da Vince | Architect]
[Dion -Nomad- Ignus | Advanced Flight Instructor (SWAT) @ T and D Flight Services | Ex Black-Ops | Ghost]
[Xavier Mayson | EMT PMD]
[Danny Bland | FIB Special Agent in charge | SWAT | ASU]
[Carter Newhall | Rogue Agent | Division Racing]
toomuchparty
RANK
User
TOPICS / REPLIES
1 / 7
LAST SEEN
19 hours ago
1 week ago  (2018-12-05 15:04:26)
  • Edit history
I like this suggestion but i will have to disagree, heres an example of what i think: if theres a new player that bought gtav recently just to start playing roleplay he wont know about the weed farm, but on the other side someone with idk 500hours for example will mostlikely know about the weed farm and that will also rise his chances of actually going there and checking it out. So this doesnt make it even for both of these parties. This is just my opinion as i also didnt know about the weed farm before i joined rp.
Sign in or Register to post...