Newsafe
RANK
TOPICS / REPLIES
2 / 3
LAST SEEN
1 day ago
1 week ago  (2018-10-09 14:13:02)
  • Edit history
I thought of something that could potentially bring some different style RP to the server.

What if we implemented something that allows people to escape from prison. This is just me throwing my thoughts out here, but i think it could be a really cool feature.

I dont know if you have seen the TV-show Prison break, (potential spoiler alert) they use different items from all over the prison to make their way out of there. What if we implemented a system, where prisoners would have to find 5,6,7 however many items around the yard, and eventually make their great escape, through a tunnel they would have to dig.

This would only be allowed on medium police presence, and would send out a "*BREAKING NEWS* Karl Karlson just escaped from Bollinbroke" in the chat.

[EDIT]

- Make the breakout notification pop up after a couple of minutes, to allow the escaped convicts to create some space between the prison and them.
- I dont know if this is possible, but add a prison shank weapon that they have on breakout?
- Make them not able to access garages or anything else, until they have changed their clothes.
- When they access a clothing store, make the store owner call 911?
- Make the yard items change location on each pickup?
- Make the tunnel dig location change on each time used.

Assistent Chief of Police F. Jeffords
PlanK
RANK
User
TOPICS / REPLIES
3 / 18
LAST SEEN
6 days ago
1 week ago  (2018-10-10 15:57:25)
Maybe.

Somebody toucha my spaghett
1zela3a.png