Snappen
RANK
Community Member
TOPICS / REPLIES
3 / 8
LAST SEEN
2 weeks ago
2 weeks ago  (2019-08-01 11:35:31)
So I have been around the town for a bit now, and I feel like it's very rare to see other players, and this is during prime time, is that because the activity is else where, or?
- 32 players seem to be a small amount when talking Los Santos perspective, would moving focus to Sandy shores get more RP action? (Just a suggestion, or trial period)

Br
Snappen.

Bad things will happen, careers will be shortened.
Mason
RANK
Community Director
TITLE
Public Relations
TOPICS / REPLIES
4 / 38
LAST SEEN
4 hours ago
2 weeks ago  (2019-08-03 03:15:38)
Hello,
Although i do like your idea and i feel like this would make sure that people would RP more i also have some concerns about how big of a change this would be and the amount of work that would have to be put into placing things like the job centre and things in Sandy, also interiors would have to be made to fit things in sandy, such as the hospital and the police station. In my opinion this would not change much, just the area people hang out, at the moment it is Legion, people will soon find a new place and people will gather there and the rest of sandy will have hardly any players on it.
On the other hand this would bring people together more and make for more RP situations, this is something that the staff team will have to look into and weigh out the pros and cons about the change as it would change the server massively.

Thank you for your post and I hope this helps.

Mason Rees | Director of Public Relations
Sign in or Register to post...