Director of Development
TOPICS / REPLIES
22 / 46
LAST SEEN
9 hours ago
1 week ago  (2018-11-05 19:00:00)
  • Edit history
Added:
- We've made the handling of the vehicles more realistic end-goal. With the vast amount of vehicles in the game, this does mean that some cars don't drive as they should (compared to realism handling). If this is the case, let us know through a bug report on the forum or TS.

Obey and Survive

[Leo da Vince | Architect]
[Dion -Nomad- Ignus | Advanced Flight Instructor (SWAT) @ T and D Flight Services | Ex Black-Ops | Ghost]
[Xavier Mayson | EMT PMD]
[Danny Bland | FIB Special Agent in charge | SWAT | ASU]
[Ray Cooper | Navy Captain]
XoneFobic
RANK
Community Director
TITLE
Director of Development
TOPICS / REPLIES
22 / 46
LAST SEEN
9 hours ago
1 week ago  (2018-11-06 12:41:21)
  • Edit history
Can we stop the bickering? Yes, everyone.

Rockstar was very inconsistent in how to work with handling from one car to another, which means things like handling/display-names follow no known set of patterns, which means we might have overlooked something. (maybe due to this, it's loading GTA default handling, which is A LOT slower than what we want to use).

Steps we're going to follow, else your message WILL be removed from this thread:
  • Which car isn't handling as it should be if you'd compare it to its real-life equivalent? (Provide https://gta.fandom.com link if possible)
  • Which aspect isn't working as intended? (multiple aspects can apply here)
  • What should it be to your opinion?

If we focus efforts and become constructive we can get shit done.
If we just go like how some are doing now, nothing will get done, which serves no-one.

If you have any constructive feedback, contact me directly on Discord, if you start nonsensical bickering, I'll hand you off to QA and they can decide what to do.

Hopefully, we can work together as a community to make all the handling where they should be (keeping in mind that things should feel realistic and balanced).
Was this a big change? Yes, absolutely.
Will everyone like the change? No, there always be people not liking certain changes, no matter what changes.

Edit:
In communication with QA, I removed all previous replies (yes, both the good and bad ones).
I'm hoping that we can start fresh and get workable feedback rolling.
Let's transition from a tantrum-fest to something we can use to fine-tune the handling, ok?

Obey and Survive

[Dion -Nomad- Ignus | Advanced Flight Instructor (SWAT) @ T and D Flight Services | Ex Black-Ops | Ghost]
XoneFobic
RANK
Community Director
TITLE
Director of Development
TOPICS / REPLIES
22 / 46
LAST SEEN
9 hours ago
1 week ago  (2018-11-06 13:06:46)
  • Edit history
Vehicle: Phantom
Issue: Armour too high, takes too many frontal hits before 'dying'
Suggested solution: Set the damage and collision multiplier quite a bit higher.

Vehicle: Manchez and Sanchez
Issue: Armour way too low. It's an offroad bike
Suggested solution: Set damage and collision multiplier a lot lower (maybe even below 1.0 (float))

Obey and Survive

Kvetoslav
RANK
Community Member
TOPICS / REPLIES
1 / 6
LAST SEEN
12 hours ago
1 week ago  (2018-11-06 16:03:11)
  • Edit history
Vehicle Överflöd Entity XXR - 0-60 mph - 4,5 sec should be 2,5 sec
0-124 mph - 10,6 sec should be 8 sec
Max speed - should be 278 mph ( world record holding car)
The suspension is so stiff that once you drive over a road imperfection you will crash and the car is totaled

Vehicle Pegassi Tempesta - 0-60 mph - 6,3 sec should be 2,5 sec
0.100 mph - 14.6 sec should be 5,7 sec
Max speed - should be 212 Mph
The car feels likes it is too heavy

Edit by XoneFobic

Entity XXR = Koenigsegg One:1
“Top speed is around 273mph, it’ll go from 0-100km/h in 2.8 seconds, 0-300km/h in about 12 seconds and 0-400km/h in 20 seconds,” Andreas told us. “We didn’t set out to build the Agera One:1 as a top speed car, so that theoretical 273mph was a bit of a gift to us.

- source

Tempesta = Lambogini Huracan 610-4 (2016)
0–97 km/h (60 mph): 2.5 s
0-300 km/h (186 mph): 27.6 s
0-1/4 mile: 10.4 s @ 217 km/h (135 mph)
0-1 km (0.62 mi): 19.1 s @ 272.20 km/h (169 mph)
Maximum speed: 341 km/h (212 mph)

- source
Kvetoslav
RANK
Community Member
TOPICS / REPLIES
1 / 6
LAST SEEN
12 hours ago
1 week ago  (2018-11-06 22:42:34)
  • Edit history
In game car name: Progen Itali GTB, as there isnt an exact same type of this car on the real life market i picked mclaren 675lt as it looks kinda like it, here's the link: https://cars.mclaren.com/super-series/675lt/specification
In game car name: Progen T-20, preaty much this is mclaren p1 here's the link: https://www.topspeed.com/cars/mclaren-p1/ke4608.html

I really hope you change this as for example T-20 price was like 1.1mil and Tempesta price is around 500k i believe. Basically Lamborghini Huracan is almost as fast as Mclaren P1 so its really sad what you've done and i think alot of people hate this since they wasted alot of money on a car that goes slower that something they could buy if this was done earlier and not when people already have more than 1k hours on the server :) Just a though
Hourzero

Lamborghini is a show car brand they didnt really make track cars until the Aventador SVJ, McLaren is a full on race car brand, it is a Formula F1 company, that just makes road legal cars, so you can expect that the Progen Itali GTB that is inspired by 675lt as you said to handle allot better then the Tempesta (Lamborgnihi Huracan) its not just about 0-60 times, its just a good reference for the guys making the handlings

XoneFobic Edit:
To my research, the Itali GTB and GTB Custom are based on the 570S, not the 675.
1920px-2017_McLaren_570S%2C_blue%2C_front_left.jpg
Kvetoslav
RANK
Community Member
TOPICS / REPLIES
1 / 6
LAST SEEN
12 hours ago
1 week ago  (2018-11-07 12:06:42)
@Kvetoslav, are you sure that overflod entity xxr is koenigsegg agera that goes 273mph and not koenigsegg ccr that goes 242mph?Hourzero
Yes It Is a mixture of koenigsegg agera and one:1
XoneFobic
RANK
Community Director
TITLE
Director of Development
TOPICS / REPLIES
22 / 46
LAST SEEN
9 hours ago
1 week ago  (2018-11-07 12:15:52)
@Kvetoslav, are you sure that overflod entity xxr is koenigsegg agera that goes 273mph and not koenigsegg ccr that goes 242mph?Hourzero

Entity XF is the CCX

Obey and Survive

Hourzero
RANK
User
TOPICS / REPLIES
10 / 12
LAST SEEN
1 hour ago
1 week ago  (2018-11-07 16:11:18)
Yeah i see now my bad