Division Racing is a racing faction that came from Yankton to expand their racing business in San Andreas.
Focussing mostly on coordinated (street) races with the local authorities, we try to give the city's speed demons a way to release "the thrill".
We're planning to organize drag races, closed off street races and circuit races (and maybe other disciplines coming) - All within the greater area of Los Santos.
So, who are we?
We are a group of four racers that 'won it all' in Yankton and are looking for new challenges.
After hopping from city to city, we ended up here - Los Santos.
- Carter Newhall
- Dan Golding
- Nigel Fastbender
- James Diesel [on holiday]
- [pending] Los Santos Police Department
- [pending] Blaine County Sheriff Office
- [pending] Manic Mechanics
So, what's the racing structure like?
Quite simple actually:
- Each racer deposits the same pre-agreed amount in money, this can depend per race, tier, or the group itself. (Amount is non-refundable)
- Organisation takes 20%, mostly for running costs, insurances to cover the costs of the area (damages to property not belonging to the participating racers).
- First place will get 40% of the 'jar'.
- Second place will get 25% of the 'jar'.
- Third place will get 15% of the 'jar'.
- If you get caught taking unfair shortcuts or taking out another participant, you'll be disqualified.
- More information will follow.
While we try to have a mechanic at the location, we can not guarantee this. So make sure you have a repair kit with you.
Drive fast, drive safe, don't kill yourself.
Division Racing, Rogue Agent,