RANK
Community Member
TOPICS / REPLIES
1 / 1
LAST SEEN
5 days ago
3 weeks ago  (2018-10-24 01:23:41)
  • Edit history
Bank's energy will be a business that produces and distributes a high-quality and affordable energy drink to the population of Los Santos. This energy drink will increase the player's stamina by 25% for one minute. This would be very useful in a foot chase or a race as it gives the player more stamina and therefore allows them to sprint for a longer period of time. The energy drink business will be a front for the distribution of caffeine pills as a raw material for cocaine dealers to produce drugs. This means that all cocaine dealers will have to order their caffeine pills through this business, therefore, creating a more realistic scenario due to the fact that in real life you would not be able to buy hundreds of caffeine pills at one time from a convenience store. This business' warehouse will be located on Labor Plaza in the La Mesa area.
VTQFlf0.jpg
Mikeeyhz
RANK
Community Director
TITLE
Director of Quality Services
TOPICS / REPLIES
10 / 63
LAST SEEN
13 hours ago
3 weeks ago  (2018-10-24 17:02:39)
Link here........

Mikeeyhz | Director of Quality Services
CrackyJNR
RANK
Community Member
TOPICS / REPLIES
1 / 1
LAST SEEN
5 days ago
3 weeks ago  (2018-10-24 23:39:20)
Link here........Mikeeyhz
Will be changed soon
ibble_dibble_no6
RANK
Junior Moderator
TOPICS / REPLIES
0 / 11
LAST SEEN
5 hours ago
3 weeks ago  (2018-10-25 02:05:12)
on the selling the caffine tabets to cocaine dealers i'd say would be a big no no. as it would currently put the cocaine dealers at a disadvantage. by having buy from potentially one fixed source on the map for a mixer product. this would make it is for other fractions and cops for that matter, to know who the dealers are and where the items are being taken. plus other drug producers would not have this potential problem and have an advantage as their product would be made more easily/quicker and possible be cheaper. so would something similiar happen for the other dealers?

but the idea of an energy drink in game sounds good. i'd up the stamina to 50% and the time to be 2 minutes.

the energy drink suppler could be a good business. by having a making drink process. then have a single delivery to a random store on the map. i.e. re-supplying stock at that store. plus there could be a side thing of selling in a small bulk of enery drinks to factions from time to time. but not sell directly to cops and government services though. they'd have to buy from the stores.

the business could be setup so there is only 3 in it. i.e. owner plus 2 employees.

hope this could be a better take on what you've proposed.
Sign in or Register to post...