JoeCarr
RANK
User
TOPICS / REPLIES
2 / 2
LAST SEEN
1 year ago
1 year ago  (2018-02-27 15:28:12)
So I decided to be a taxi driver today, mainly because it meant Geoff could make some $$$ and not have to worry about scratching his own car which he currently doesn't actually own....anyway, the time it takes to get a job is fine with me the amount you get paid doesn't really make much difference, but what I do not like is when you pick up a player from the Job Center and take them to the Taxi Depot and they decide that they don't want to pay you.

Now, I have RP'd before and on another server the player you would pick up would be invoiced for the taxi fare, this way they would have to pay at some point even if they did get out your cab and run off.

What are we to do if we pick someone up and they refuse to pay?

Do we call the Police?
Do we take them back to the original place of pickup?

What can we do?

Joe Carr
Clown Prince of Cumbria
BeDoomed (Banned)
RANK
User
TOPICS / REPLIES
4 / 14
LAST SEEN
9 months ago
1 year ago  (2018-02-27 20:06:13)
The option to call police is always there, if there isn't a major incident going on and if they can attend your call, it usually takes few minutes, if other stuff is going on, occasionally it takes longer to answer a 911 call, make sure you remember as many details as you can about that person

Michael Durst, Bacon MC Member

J. Crawley - SASP

Bruce Walt - CEO BWalt Security Ltd

Rolo (Banned)
RANK
User
TOPICS / REPLIES
12 / 33
LAST SEEN
6 months ago
1 year ago  (2018-03-07 11:13:46)
Just do what you think is the best to do :) If you think you can call 911 and request an officer and remember how he looked like then do it. If you feel like just pull a gun at him and make him pay. Or just straight end it and go. Depends on your RP character.
Sign in or Register to post...