RANK
User
TOPICS / REPLIES
6 / 7
LAST SEEN
2 months ago
3 months ago  (2019-01-18 13:35:36)
Hello,

I was wondering if there was any sort of Law Firm, I have made a rushed application, as someone told me that they were closed.

Can anyone let me know if this is something that is/could be added, as I can make a better application with more people ready to join.

The Idea - It is a Law Firm when someone is getting locked up, they can call one of our team. We will go down there, get paid by either the client or maybe some sort of small fee. Getting the client less time, lower fines.

(I would happily do this just as a roleplay job, with no money involved) however I still like nice cars haha.
Southpaw
RANK
User
TOPICS / REPLIES
0 / 5
LAST SEEN
1 month ago
3 months ago  (2019-01-19 00:58:08)
This would be a faction idea ofcourse xD but they are currently closed so you have to wait :)

tenor.gif
Montana (Banned)
RANK
User
TOPICS / REPLIES
6 / 7
LAST SEEN
2 months ago
3 months ago  (2019-01-19 11:01:04)
Hiya, I spoke to I think Qzen, he said if it's a legal business I could speak to someone about it.

I think it's Mikeheez, thanks for the reply! I might wait till they are open in the future anyway!
Kamakazee
RANK
Owner
TITLE
Director of Public Relations
TOPICS / REPLIES
9 / 44
LAST SEEN
13 hours ago
3 months ago  (2019-01-19 11:32:49)
Yes that would be me re the lawyer thing.

However I need to double check with Mikey as he is in charge of factions if he ius happy then we can go and after talking to you previously on teamspeak about it, I would be happy to train you.

Thanks Kam

OWNER/PUBLIC RELATIONS/MARKETING/LEGAL SERVICES
Sign in or Register to post...