RANK
User
TOPICS / REPLIES
1 / 2
LAST SEEN
3 years ago
3 years ago  (2015-04-25 14:32:11)
  • Edit history
I got together a group of friends to start up a podcast dedicated to GTA:V modifications. We recently got our first episode up and we're really interested in hearing feedback from you guys. As we'll be covering Multiplayer Clients and Servers later on. If you're interested in this sort of thing, please check us out as we'll probably be sending our listeners your way in the future.

I hate to advertise but we're really looking for some much needed feedback. The format here looks great, the website looks fucking awesome and we can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

duK
RANK
User
TOPICS / REPLIES
1 / 46
LAST SEEN
3 years ago
3 years ago  (2015-04-25 15:15:48)
Nice podcast, but there's a few things you can improve on. One thing I noticed is that you talk a lot about stuff you saw on the subreddit - you mention someone taking screenshots with the John Marston and Niko Bellic models, and you are curious how they got them into the game. For the next podcast, spend a few minutes investigating things like these. If you had done that, you would have quickly found out that those files are already in the game, and they weren't modded in. The screenshotters just used the Native Trainer to change their playermodel to them.

Admin.png
- duK | Admin | Graphic Designer | PR Officer | Contact: [email protected] / Steam / PM
Ivy
RANK
User
TOPICS / REPLIES
1 / 2
LAST SEEN
3 years ago
3 years ago  (2015-04-25 15:22:30)
Nice podcast, but there's a few things you can improve on. One thing I noticed is that you talk a lot about stuff you saw on the subreddit - you mention someone taking screenshots with the John Marston and Niko Bellic models, and you are curious how they got them into the game. For the next podcast, spend a few minutes investigating things like these. If you had done that, you would have quickly found out that those files are already in the game, and they weren't modded in. The screenshotters just used the Native Trainer to change their playermodel to them.duK

Right. Found this out after we finished recording from a bud of mine. The first episode was pretty bad on the sourcing. I really am aiming to improve this next episode greatly. Also going to try and ensure that everything is looked over before we begin talking about the topics.

The preparation for our first episode was very lackluster. Thanks for the great feedback though.
Smithy
RANK
User
TOPICS / REPLIES
8 / 49
LAST SEEN
3 weeks ago
3 years ago  (2015-04-30 02:36:09)
I enjoyed the modcast, keep it up and I look forward to you guys talking about LSL at some point! ;)
yenz0r
RANK
User
TOPICS / REPLIES
0 / 5
LAST SEEN
3 years ago
3 years ago  (2015-05-05 09:52:21)
Nice work, Ivy.

Helper.png
• Yenz0r | LSL Helper | Steam | PM
Sign in or Register to post...