A little bit on the late side of things, but here's the changelog for the big changes you might have noticed in the last couple of days.
- Fully dynamic weather with cloud hats (both change independently).
-- Weather forecasts are available, but not yet fully available for the client.
- Kortz Center is now our welcoming center for new and returning players.
-- Over the next few weeks, we'll be adding many features there to make it easier for both new players and supporting staff to help new players out.
- [Whitelist Only] Jeep Demonhawk.
-- Some staff members have it on public, mostly for testing purposes.
- [Whitelist Only] (JDM) Nissan R35.
- The safe zone has moved from Legion to the Kortz Center.
-- Safe zone is mechanically enforced, but staff will respond harshly if safe zone rules are ignored.
- Driver's license now being sold at the pay station in front of the Kortz Center.
- Job center moved next to the spawn location at the Kortz Center.
- Most motorbikes will now be player sold. Find out who through roleplay.
- Many unused garage, wardrobe, and clothes shop locations.
- All customized props around Legion.
- Most motorbikes from Simeon.
- A lot of code done by a previous developer, this is improving the general FPS by about 20% for most players.
- [Whitelist Only] Removed all GTA4 based vehicles.